Seventy.

7:32 PM

Finally had time to head down to Salon Vim to tame my tresses! :) 
I always look forward to my salon visits because I know my hair will be well taken care of and I'll feel like a super starrr every time I walk out of the salon! 
Hehehe. :D 

So anyway, I decided to keep my base color and opted for pink streaks! 
I haven't bleached my hair since the first time I bleached it so I chose to stick with my streaks instead of changing them to ombre ones! :)

Here's Katherine dying pink streaks on my hair!
Oh if you haven't realized Katherine really lovess to wear rompers so she's always wearing a romper each time I head to Salon Vim hahaha!!

For treatment, Katherine recommended me a Kerastase treatment called Kera Fusion!
It's actually the first time I am doing this treatment!

This color-protecting treatment will ensure that the color of my hair stays longer and keeps my hair moisturized too!

 This Kerastase treatment is a luxury ritual which takes about 30 minutes! :)
Basically there's a concentrate mixed with a capsule booster!
Katherine recommended me the chroma riche concentrate and booster!
It's recommended for bleached hair (like mine)! 



After applying the concentrate to my hair, my hair was steamed in this super cool machine hahaha!


 My hair was superrrr soft after the treatment!! :) 
And my pink streaks showed really nicely!! 
 I LOVEE MY HAIRRR hehehe. 

Special thanks to Katherine my stylist!!! 
I can always trust her with managing my hair. :)

I have also been using these three Kerastase products shown below to maintain my hair! :)
All three work well together to ensure that I protect my hair color and ensure that my hair is not too damaged / dry! :)

(The three images shown below are credited to Kerastase.)
This is the bain chroma riche shampoo which I am using now!


This is the chroma riche masque which I use to nourish my hair and prevent premature color fading! :)  

And because I always blow dry my hair, it is extremely important to use leave-in lotion to ensure that your hair is not damaged from the heat!

Remember to use your hair products diligently so that you'll still have soft and silky hair after dying them! :) 

So anyway I have some really good news to share with you!
THE GREAT SALON VIM GIVEAWAY is onnnn!!!


There are two parts to this!
So firstly, there's the GRAND DRAW and the prizes are really awesome!

First prize: $1000 Chanel Vouchers
Second prize: An ipad mini
Third prize: $500 worth of Kerastase Products

All you need to do is to post a video / photo in the most creative way and tell / show how much you really love Salon Vim! Remember to hashtag #ilovesalonvim to take part in the grand draw by 22nd Sept!! :) 

For the second part, one of my lucky readers will get to walk away with a Redken Cocktail Chemistry Hair Treatment!

All you need to do is to post a video/ photo and hashtag #ilovesalonvim, leave a comment on my instagram photo (the latest photo of my hair done up at Salon Vim) when you have done so!

I'll pick one lucky reader by the 22nd September! :D 

Watch the awesome video below!!! Hehehe. 


 I LOVE SALON VIM so start hashtag-ging and posting your love for Salon Vim in the most creative way possible!! :DD

Don't miss this fabulous opportunity to get your hair pampered by them! 
Trust me, you won't be disappointed hehehe. 

--

 I donned on our TCL Merry Floral Blazer in Mint that day!
If you know me well, I can't really pull off blazers well so it's rare to find a blazer that can actually fit me well hehehe. 

Top: H&M
Jeans: Bershka
Outerwear: TCL Merry Floral Blazer in Mint (upcoming!)
Heels: Payless 

Loveeee the floral trimmings!
I know a lot of you have been asking when's the launch for this blazer so it'll be launched in our next collection on Tuesday! :D



More pictures of my pink streaks because I loveee it so much hehehe. <3 <3 

 I'll end off this post with a rather unglam shot of me HAHAHA which Bree sneakily took.

 Anyway, I have also shifted to askfm because no one really uses formspring anymore and Bree is going to head overseas for Europe soon so I should get my askfm account up and running! :)

Ask me anything under the sun on http://ask.fm/bertillawong! :) 

Enjoy your weekends everybodyyyyy!! :D 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images