Forty-Six.

1:56 AM

Looking through the new set of editorial photos and I love how demure Cons looks! :p 
Hehe. We are launching a couple of TCL manufactured designs!

First up, TCL Merry Embroidery Top!
Our love for embroidery and crochet will NEVERRRR die hahaha. Oops I hope you aren't bored of our crochet/ embroidery details! We do try to choose new colors and new fabric if we can ah :p 
This embroidery top comes in Mint, Nude and White!! Pretty right? 

  

The nude color shown below is matched with TCL Islander HWS in Light Denim!!
I love how easy HWS can be matched, because you can just throw a crop top over or tuck in a simple shirt for your lazy days heh.
Comes in dark wash and sizes XS - XL! :D 
 
 Islander HWS that needs no introduction!! :)
TCL Incanto Top in Teal, Coral and White!  
Previously, we sold this as a dress version with a belt, but we thought it'll look good as a top as well so tadahh!! Made it into a top version! :)


I looked through the other studio photos and saw a couple of gorgeous pieces!!
And SHOEEESS hahaha omgosh okay let me sneak some for you :p 

When I saw this I squealed to Bree to keep  one for me!! Haha it's super trendy with the clear heels at the back!! :D 


Picking Florals prints make a come back in shorts version!!! YAYYY.


Another printed romper to add to your print collections! Bree kept this! Hehe. 


And this is so chio!!! Off shoulder printed romper! ;) 
Comes in another color too!!


Textured Peplum top in Pastel colors! Yummyyyy hee.

And this pretty waterfall maxi! :)

Okay that's all for some sneaks if not I'll be sneaking the whole album alrdy hehehe.
Look out for sneaks tonight on facebook!! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images