Ninety-Three.

7:27 AM


Updating some backlog OTDs + a preview of the items that I will be bringing to the flea on Saturday! :) 

Shorts: H&M


We were looking to manufacture a glamorous looking peplum top and found the perfect fabric for it! :) 

A close-up of the unique print! 


 And of course, this metallic clutch which caught my eye once we saw the stocks! :)
It comes in cobalt, florals and hologram! I chose black because well black is easier to match with everything hahaha.

--

Bag: Dorothy Perkins

So it was a sunny day and my yellow top goes perfectly well with the sun! Hehehe. 
 I felt like I was going back to the old TCL days where I was the model (omg those were the days) when I paired my outfit with the floral hat!! Bree also commented "Why do I feel like it's the old TCL days?"
 



 Hahaha I just had to push the hat down to cover my face lolll.

 Close-up of the crochet details! :)

My pretty cutout sandals! :) 
Brown x daffodil just goes sooo well together (IMO)! 


And Bree decided to try out her camera against a white wall!! :D

 We took sooo many shots that I decided to put all of them into a gif instead HAHA. 

:D

--

As mentioned, here are the sneaks for some of the items that I'll be bringing to the flea!
I have almost 3 luggages and 3 containers full of clothes!! Hahaha.
I realized that I have quite a few threadless tanks etc which are brand new / worn only once or twice and I'll probably sell them off for like $2! Loll.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images