Twenty-Eight.

2:39 AM

Hellooooo! It's New Year's Eve!! Time really flies ):
Back in office for a photoshoot today and to clear some payments!
All emails will be attended to on Wednesday when we are back ya! :)
Please pardon my big nose in the picture below :p


Heh since every Saturday is dress up day, I decided to put on some brown eyeshadow! Trying to hone my eyeshadow skills lolll hahaha. You can't see it very well here, but I tried to do a soft brown eyeshadow! :) Used bobbi brown's cream eyeshadow and Naked 2's brown!



A rare time when I am wearing a long sleeved top! Wearing Scallop Bejewelled Top in Peach!
(http://www.theclosetlover.com/tops/scallop-bejewelled-top-peach)

Paired it with a high waist jeggings for a more dressy look! Wanted to wear heels to really oomph up the outfit, but...hahaha I am not very used to wearing heels :p So it shall be my trusty TCL Knotted Suede Flats instead! :)  

See the pretty details! I think it looks like a dragon hehehehe. 
 

 

I bought new accessories from the supplier and wore it on the spot! LOL hahaha. 
Spot the leopard face! :D


Last OTD picture!!

And to celebrate the new year, get 15% off storewide when you key in TCLNYE15OFF !!!! :)
Thanks to everyone for your continued support for TCL!
Look forward to prettier apparels this coming 2013!!
Can't wait to launch our CNY series ~~~ :D


Follow me on instagram @bertillawong for sneaks, OTDs and moreeee! 
Formspring me if you are bored on NYE's! Hehe I like how some customers ask about their personal life questions! Makes me feel closer to our customers :)


HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYBODYYY! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images