Eighty-Two.

10:39 AM

Just got back from Sydney after spending 5 awesome days with Glen!
I am missing the boy already #iamsoneedy hahaha. 

We had our second movie date over in Oz (yeap we watched a movie on our first date hahaha) and watched "About Time".
Pretty sure almost everyone has heard about this movie since it is starring the pretty Rachel McAdams and gosh she's really soooo pretty!!!

It's a really sweet movie to watch and I highly recommend you to watch it with someone you love. :) 

But anyway, this was the first song that played in the car when Glen drove back from the airport.
For the past 5 days, I have never heard this song play on the radio 
and yet when I left this song played. :')

I am a huge believer of fate and how some things just fall nicely in place when you least expect them to.

Still feeling thankful for everything that has happened in my life so far, whether good or bad because at the end of the day, you learn from the nasty experiences.
Good things happen to people with good thoughts so be optimistic and kind to the people around you because believe me, good things will happen to you.
Live each day being thankful, even on bad days because well there's probably someone out there who has had a rougher day than you. 

Thank you dah for making me feel so loved time and time again. 
I'll miss you!!! :'(
 (Thank you Sis for the short holiday again hehe).


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images